15 minutes is all you'll need to serve up this beautifully simple and wholesome pasta salad. What are you waiting for?!
15 Minute Rainbow Pasta Salad
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
Serves 4 as a side.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
250g rainbow quinoa / rice penne*
- 400g cooked chickpeas* (about 100g dry)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds*
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds*
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup basil, leaves and stalks finely sliced
- 1/4 cup olives - your choice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil*
- Sea salt and black pepper*
*available at Naked Foods
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender then drain.
- Toss with chickpeas, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, cherry tomatoes, basil, olives, evoo, avocado, sea salt and black pepper and serve.
Let us know what you think by sharing your creations with #nakedfoods and @nakedfoods, or leave a comment below!