Whip up these brownies with just 5 ingredients in 10 minutes.
Dates are one of our favourite natural sweeteners - with fibre, potassium, magnesium and lots of other good vitamins and minerals. We've paired them with almonds to pack a nutritious punch!
Medjool dates have a high natural sugar content, so even though these brownies will do your health many more favours than traditional brownies, they should still be enjoyed in moderation.
*available at Naked Foods
- Line a square pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add nuts and blend until a crumbly texture remains.
- Add Medjool dates and cocoa powder and blend for 5-7 minutes, regularly scraping down the sides, until a thick batter remains.
- Add chocolate chips and blend once more.
- Transfer your raw brownie batter into the lined pan. Press firmly in place. Top with chocolate chips and refrigerate for 30 minutes before slicing into bars.
Leave us a comment below to let us know what you think,or share your creations with us by tagging @nakedfoods on Instagram. Don't forget to check out for @thebigmansworld more drool-worthy photos and recipes.