Prep these bliss balls ahead of time to have yourself a merry (and rush-free) Christmas!
Raw, Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free
1 cup raw almonds*
- 1 cup mixed nuts of choice*
- ½ cup raisins*
- ½ cup currants*
- 1 cup Medjool dates*
- 2 tablespoons crystallised ginger*
- 2 tsp cinnamon*
- 1 tsp ginger*
- 1 tsp nutmeg*
- 1-2 tbsp Spiced Cacao Chai Spice Mix*, to coat
- 1-2 tbsp Xylitol*
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your nuts and blend until crumbly.
- Add all other ingredients (except Chai spice mix and xylitol) and blend until a thick batter remains. If the batter is too thick, add some water/liquid of choice and re-blend.
- Transfer your batter to a large mixing bowl. In a separate small bowl, add your chai mix and xylitol and mix well.
- Using your hands, form small balls with the batter. Roll each ball in the Chai/Xylitol mixture. Repeat until all the balls are coated. Transfer to a lined plate and refrigerate until firm.
*available at Naked Foods
Leave us a comment below to let us know what you think, or share your creations with us by tagging @nakedfoods on Instagram. Don't forget to check out for @thebigmansworld more drool-worthy photos and recipes.