We have two new BFF's here at Naked Foods: 1: Arman from @thebigmansworld, and 2: this Chunky Peanut Butter Granola he created for us.
Optionally Vegan & Dairy Free
- 2 ½ cups organic rolled oats*
- 1 cup roasted salted mixed nuts*
- 1 cup granulated sweetener of choice (try erythiritol or xylitol)*
- 2/3 cup peanut butter*
- 2/3 cup maple syrup (or honey, if not strictly vegan)*
- 1 cup Kri Kri Sesame Seeds*
- 1 cup chocolate chips*
- 1 cup mix-ins of choice (Arman used peanut butter chips and peanut butter pretzels)
*available at Naked Foods
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, roasted salted mixed nuts and granulated sweetener of choice. Mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine peanut butter with maple syrup/honey. Melt until combined.
- Combine the wet and dry mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
- Spread on a single layer, on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Once golden, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cool, break the granola into large clusters. Add your Kri Kri sesame seeds, chocolate chips and dry mix-ins of choice.
- Store at room temperature, in a sealed container, for up to 2 weeks.