The clean foodie's dream Valentine's dessert? We've got you covered. This cheesecake is a super simple recipe, disguised as a masterpiece. Whether you're treating your partner, family, friends, or yourself, this is the perfect dessert for the job.
Clean Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
Recipe for 18cm x 18 cm square mold
- 100g GF rolled oats*
- 100g raw almonds*
- 7 Tbsp. coconut sugar*
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder*
- 1/4 tsp pink salt*
- 5 Tbsp. melted coconut oil*
- 200g raw cashews*
- 100g fresh strawberries
- 150 ml coconut cream
- 6 Tbsp. melted raw cacao butter*
- 5-6 Tbsp. maple syrup*
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp pitaya powder (for colour, optional)
- Pinch of good salt*
- 10-15 small to medium sized strawberries, cut in half
- 20 blueberries
*Available at Naked Foods
- Preheat oven to 170⁰C. Place all dry crust ingredients in a food processor and process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add melted coconut oil and process until it becomes like wet sand.
- Line the mold with a baking sheet and press the mixture into the bottom. Bake it for about 15-22 min or until baked through. After it has cooled down, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place all strawberry filling ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend well. Layer it over the crust and place strawberries and blueberries on the top. Freeze it until set.
- Take out the cake from the mold and cut with a warm knife. Enjoy!
Have you guys made any of our recipes? Share your creations with us by tagging @nakedfoods or leaving a comment below! And don't forget to check out @365cleaneats for more stunning food photos and recipes.