These delicious pancakes are as simple (and yummy) as it gets! They're packed with superfoods like cacao, reishi and maca and take under 10 minutes to prep.
You can learn more about our cacao blends here.
Healthy Vegan Cacao Pancakes
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Nut Free
Makes 20 small pancakes.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour*
- 4 tsp Vitality Dust* or Spark Dust*
- 1 tsp baking soda*
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar* (optional)
- 1 - 1.5 cups plant milk
*available at Naked Foods
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Whisk in milk to create a batter.
- Set stovetop to medium heat and add butter/coconut oil.
- Gently pour 1/3 cup of batter into pan using ladle/large spoon to create pancakes roughly the size of an orange.
- Flip pancakes over once bubbles have risen on the surface.
- Set cooked pancakes aside on a wire rack or plate and continue until batter is finished.
Let us know what you think by sharing your creations with #nakedfoods and @nakedfoods, or leave a comment below!