Who else is stoked for mango season?! The crunchy chocolate crust is the perfect base for this fresh mango cheesecake.
Mango Cheesecake With Chocolate Oat Crust
Vegan, Dairy Free
18x18cm cake tin with removable bottom.
- 100g rolled oats* (or substituted with buckwheat groats)
- 100g raw almonds*
- 7 Tbsp. coconut sugar*
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder*
- 1/4 tsp pink salt*
- 5 Tbsp. melted coconut oil*
- 200g raw cashews*
- 200g fresh mango* (room temperature)
- 5 Tbsp. coconut cream
- 6 Tbsp. melted raw cacao butter*
- 4-5 Tbsp. maple syrup*
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Pinch of good salt*
- mango, kiwi, passion fruit, and blueberries
*Available at Naked Foods
- Preheat oven to 170⁰C. Place all dry ingredients for the crust in a food processor. Process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add melted coconut oil into the food processor and process until it becomes like wet sand.
- Press the mixture against the bottom of the tin. Bake it for about 15-22mins or until baked through. Once cooled, freeze for 30mins – 1hr.
- Blend all mango filling ingredients well on high-speed. Add more sweetener or lemon juice if you need. Layer it over the crust and place fruits on the top. Freeze it overnight.
- Take out the cake from the tin and cut with a warm knife.
Have you made any of our recipes? Share your creations with us by tagging @nakedfoods or leaving a comment below! And don't forget to check out @365cleaneats for more stunning food photos and recipes.