These peanut butter stuffed banana bread protein balls are the perfect snack to make up in advance - and they only take 20 minutes to prep!
Peanut Butter Banana Bread Bliss Balls
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
Makes 20 balls.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 270g overripe bananas, mashed
- 100g coconut flour*
- 50g almond meal*
- 50g shredded coconut* + more for coating
- 30g vegan protein powder* (optional – replace with oat flour or almond meal)
- 30g peanut butter* + more for filling
- 20g rolled oats*, finely ground into a flour
- 2 tsp maca powder*
- 40g peanuts*, roughly chopped (optional)
*available at Naked Foods
Combine all ingredients until dough forms.
- Roll dough into balls and press thumb in middle to form a hole.
- Fill the holes with peanut butter before closing the balls.
- Roll ball into shredded coconut.
- Enjoy! To store, place in an airtight container in the fridge.
Sarah Ky - @sarahfitfoodie
Sarah is a physiotherapy student, who has a passion for health and fitness and love for all things sweet. After featuring on MasterChef Junior, at 9 years old, her love for cooking has continuously grown. She now spends her free time creating healthy treats and snacks with an aim to inspire others to get creative in the kitchen.