Our nut butter addiction continues...
This raw, vegan and paleo slice is rich, decadent, moussey and delicious. It's packed with cashews, raw cacao powder, natural peanut butter, coconut cream and more, and is such a yummy treat.
Choc Avo and Peanut Caramel TartAuthor: Enrich Nutrition
- 3/4 C almonds
- 1/2 C cashews
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp coconut or macadamia oil
- 1 C cashews, soaked overnight
- 3 heaps tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/3 C raw cacao powder
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- Soak the cup of cashews in water overnight.
- For the base, add the nuts into a high powdered food processor and whiz until fine and crumbly.
- Add in the dates and combine until sticky. Then, add the coconut oil. The mixture should stick together when pinched.
- Pour into a lined square brownie tin and press down well. Place in freezer.
- Then, place the peanut butter cheesecake layer ingredients in a food processor or blender. Once creamy, spread on top of the base and return to the freezer.
- After an hour or so, make the ganache by placing the maple syrup and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- After a minute, add in the raw cacao, stirring constantly until smooth. Then, add in the coconut cream and stir through.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and leave to cool slightly for about ten minutes.
- Pour on top of the slice and return to the freezer for a few hours, until completely set. Slice and store in the freezer.