Throw together a delicious dinner packed with nutritious ingredients in 20 minutes flat? Yeah, you can!
Rocket Pesto Pasta with Curried Quinoa and AlmondsMinako Umehara - @365cleaneats
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
- 2 cups tightly packed rocket or your choice of greens or herbs
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts*
- 1/2-1 tsp pink salt*
- 1 Tbsp. savoury yeast flakes*
- 4-5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil*
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic (optional)
- black pepper*
Curried Quinoa and Almonds
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa*
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds* or your choice of nuts
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil*
- 1/2 tsp curry powder*
*available at Naked Foods
- Boil a large pot of water and add buckwheat spirals for 8-10mins until they reach the desired texture.
- Pulse all pesto ingredients until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix curried quinoa and almond ingredients and salt to taste.
- Mix pesto with warm pasta and top with curried quinoa and almonds to serve. Enjoy!