What tastes like white chocolate and pina colada, but packed with nutritional goodness? This Tropical Macadamia Bark! Have a piece between meals and the healthy fats will help keep your hunger at bay - plus the natural sweetness of the dried fruits will satisfy those sweet cravings!
Tropical Macadamia Bark
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan
- 2/3 cup (100g) coconut oil*
- 3/4 cup (112g) natural macadamias*
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey*
- 4 thin slices (35g) dried pineapple pieces*
- 4 thin slices (22g) dried apple pieces*
- 2 thin slices (15g) dried mango slices*
- 2 tablespoons (26g) pistachios*, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons (20g) dried raspberries*
- 2 tablespoons (20g) dried strawberries*
*available at Naked Foods
- Melt coconut oil on low heat.
- Place coconut oil, macadamias, honey, and maple or honey in a high-speed food processor or blender and blitz until smooth.
- Line a 24x 30cm baking tray with greaseproof paper, pour macadamia mix over the tray and spread evenly.
- Drop pineapple, apple, mango, pistachios, raspberries and strawberries around the tray.
- Place in freezer to set for 2-3 hours.
- Slice and serve from freezer.
Let us know what you think by sharing your creations with #nakedfoods and @nakedfoods, or leave a comment below!