DIY Caramel Slice
Lockdown boredom? This DIY hamper kit has everything you need to make a delicious vegan caramel slice. Perfect to indulge on your own or send to family and friends!
*Available for online delivery only
For the base:
Organic Medjool Dates - 100g
Australian Walnuts - 115g
Organic Desiccated Coconut - 85g
Almond Butter - 250mL
For the caramel:
Coconut Oil - 250mL
Rice Malt Syrup - 250mL
Dark Chocolate - 100g
- Process walnuts and dates until combined. Stir in the rice malt syrup and coconut until the mixture is firm.
- Line a baking tray and add the base mixture. Flatten evenly and place in the freezer while you prepare the caramel.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and place in the fridge for 15 – 30 minutes until a thick texture has formed.
- Pour the caramel over the base mixture until it is completely covered. Place back in the freezer for again 15 minutes to set.
- Pour melted chocolate over the caramel slice and place in the freezer for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Cut caramel slice squares evenly and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.