WIN $500 Winter Warmer Pantry - Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is deemed invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, eligible individuals must:
2A. Like the Naked Foods Australia Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/nkdfoods) and Instagram Page (www.instagram.com/nakedfoods).
For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must ‘Like’ and be following Naked Foods Australia on Facebook and Instagram at the time of judging.
2B. To enter, participants must answer the question that addresses the creative challenge on the promotional post. Responses posted elsewhere, including the Page Wall or on other unrelated Page Posts, will be deemed invalid and not count toward an entry.
3. There will be one (1) finalist/winner.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia with a valid Facebook account, who is ages 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of Naked Foods, Ourea Pty Ltd, and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Multiple entries are accepted on different channels. E.g: one on Facebook, one on Instagram to increase chances of winning.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law.
- The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
The Competition commences at 20:00PM AEST on Tuesday 23rd of June 2020 and closes at 23:59PM AEST on Tuesday 7th of July 2020 (the “Competition Period”). All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
At the conclusion of the Competition Period, Entries will be judged solely on creative merit. Any entry not including responses in all required fields shall be deemed invalid.
- Judging will be conducted at Unit 302/27 Mars Road, Lane Cove West 2066 on 08/07/2020. The winner will be announced and tagged on promotional post on 09/07/2020. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification. The Winner(s) shall be notified via Facebook private message and/or post, followed by a confirmation email once contact is made.
The Winner(s) will receive the Prize 1 x Winter Warmers Pantry Pack which includes:
PASTAS, RICE, PULSES
1 x Organic Zoo Pasta - 320g (AUD: $4.00 RRP)
1 x Quinoa Veggie Rice Penne - 485g (AUD: $13.90 RRP)
1 x Organic Buckwheat Spirals - 285g (AUD: $5.55 RRP)
1 x Organic French Green Lentils - 840g (AUD $16.46 RRP)
1 x Organic Chickpeas - 790g (AUD $12.52)
1 x Black Turtle Beans - 810g (AUD $9.27 RRP)
1 x Biodynamic Brown Rice - 845g (AUD: $7.99 RRP)
1 x Organic Wholemeal Cous Cous - 645g (AUD: $13.22 RRP)
1 x Organic Jasmine Rice - 805g (AUD: $7.89 RRP)
1 x Organic Black Beluga Lentils - 205g (AUD: $2.93 RRP)
1 x Organic Tri Colour Quinoa - 77g (AUD: $16.63 RRP)
1 x Organic Green Split Peas - 855g (AUD: $8.65 RRP)
1 x Organic Kidney Beans - 38g (AUD: $4.80 RRP)
OILS & VINEGAR BOTTLES
1 x Olive Oil - 1L (AUD: $25.12 RRP)
1 x Balsamic Vinegar - 500ml (AUD: $18.33 RRP)
1 x Apple Cider Vinegar - 500ml (AUD: $5.60 RRP)
1 x Organic Tamari Sauce - 280ml (AUD $7.00 RRP)
1 x Coconut Oil - 76g (AUD $17.40 RRP)
1 x Organic Quick Oats - 405g (AUD: $3.75 RRP)
1 x Organic Apple & Cranberry Muesli - 475g (AUD: $9.48 RRP)
1 x Immune Tea - 250ml (AUD: $38.40 RRP)
1 x Energy - 250ml (AUD: $45.05 RRP)
1 x Peanut Butter - 240g (AUD: $4.80 RRP)
1 x Organic Hulled Tahini - 240g (AUD: $3.89 RRP)
1 x Honey - 345g (AUD: $8.45 RRP)
1 x Sun dried Mango - 18g (AUD: $15.44 RRP)
1 x Carob Rocky Road - 8g (AUD: $4.44 RRP)
1 x Organic Popping Corn - 83g (AUD: $6.35 RRP)
1 x Moon Macadamias - 635g (AUD: $48.58 RRP)
1 x Organic Chamomile Flowers - 9g (AUD: $5.85 RRP)
1 x Organic Raw Cacao - 425g (AUD: $12.75 RRP)
1 x Organic Coconut Flour - 500g (AUD: $4.65 RRP)
1 x Blanched Almond Meal - 425g (AUD: $13.09 RRP)
1 x Tapioca Flour - 525g (AUD: $5.20 RRP)
1 x Organic Unbleached White Bakers Flour - 1.2kg (AUD: $7.29 RRP)
1 x Organic Rye Flour - 1kg (AUD: $5.89 RRP)
1 x Australian Hemp Seeds - 135g (AUD: $7.59 RRP)
1 x Organic Spiced Cacao Chai - 115g (AUD: $13.80 RRP)
HERBS & SPICES - CONDIMENTS
1 x Organic Free Range Chicken Broth - 12g (AUD: $47.59)
1 x Organic Italian Herbs - 35g (AUD: $4.62)
1 x Himalayan Fine Salt - 295g (AUD: $6.14)
1 x Organic Ground Cumin - 125g (AUD: $18.50)
1 x Organic Ground Turmeric - 105g (AUD: $5.12)
1 x Organic Sweet Paprika - 115g (AUD: $22.14)
1 x Pine Nuts - 13g (AUD: $11.73)
1 x Organic White Sesame Seeds - 12g (AUD: $2.35)
1 x Salted Pumpkin Seeds - 12g (AUD: $6.71)
Total prize retail value is in Australian Dollars (AUD). The total prize pool is the total value of AUD $500.00 RRP incl. all taxes applicable.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services, including prizes awarded to winner(s) on different days, and cannot be redeemed for cash
If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to 8 July 2020 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
The Winner(s) agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as re-posting any entered material, photo opportunities or interviews as might be required by the Promoter. The Winner(s) agree to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the Winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Any cost associated with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
- The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Naked Foods Australia on Facebook and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you. By entering you are agreeing to the policies and rules of Facebook which are independent to and out of the control of the Promoter, and as such, the Promoter will not assume any liability or responsibility regarding the entrant and Facebook policies or procedures. The competition is entered into at the full disclosure and liability of the entrant.
Promoter’s Details24. The Promoter is Ourea Pty Ltd, on behalf of Naked Foods Australia located at Unit 302, 27 Mars Road, Lane Cove West NSW 2066 Australia.
25. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the law of NSW, Australia.
26. This competition is in no way affiliated to or endorsed by Facebook.