Looking for a healthy alternative to an all-time favourite treat? This Naked rocky road is as simple as throwing everything together and tastes phenomenal! But be warned: you probably won't be able to stop at one slice. Lucky it's healthy, right?
Our Warringah manager, Ruby, first coined this recipe when she was looking for a healthier option to bring to the Christmas table - and it was a hit.
Time poor or looking for gift ideas? This recipe is also available prepacked and ready to make - in stores now along with 5 other recipes!
5 Minute Healthy Rocky Road
Gluten Free, Vegan & Dairy Free (optional).
- 250g your choice of chocolate* (we recommend Naked Foods vegan coconut chocolate - dark or mylk)
- 1/3 cup roasted hazelnuts*
- 1/3 cup raw pistachios*
- ¼ cup peanuts*
- 1 cup puffed buckwheat*
- 3 tbsp. dried cranberries*
- ¼ cup shredded coconut*
- ¼ cup activated buckwheat*
*available at Naked Foods
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Mix all ingredients (including chocolate) in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a lined slice tin and refrigerate until set. Use a warm knife to cut the slice into small squares. Enjoy!
Let us know what you think by sharing your creations with #nakedfoods and @nakedfoods, or leave a comment below. Come in store to pick up your ingredients and gifts today!