If super simple meals are your thing, you're going to love this pesto. All you'll need is 5 minutes and a food processor to whip up this vegan dinner!
If you like this, you should also try:
5 Minute Vegan Olive Pesto Pasta
Vegan, Gluten Free (Optional), Dairy Free
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups tightly packed basil
- 60g roasted cashew nuts*
- 10 pitted green olives
- 1/4 tsp pink salt*
- 2 Tbsp. savory yeast flakes*
- 4-5 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil*
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic (optional but highly recommended)
- Black pepper*
- Your choice of pasta*, cooked - try our quinoa elbow twists for a gluten free option
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
*Available at Naked Foods
- Pulse all pesto ingredients until smooth.
- Mix pesto and cooked pasta. Garnish, salt to taste and enjoy!
Have you guys made any of our recipes? Share your creations with us by tagging @nakedfoods or leaving a comment below! And don't forget to check out @365cleaneats for more stunning food photos and recipes.