Hazelnut and chocolate is a combination made in heaven, with the tartness of raspberries giving these bliss balls an extra kick. These bliss balls are nutritionally packed with raw cacao, Medjool dates, hazelnuts and almonds. The perfect Valentine's treat for a loved one or yourself!
Almond and Hazelnut Chocolate Bliss Balls
Vegan, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free
Makes 14 balls.
- 70g raw almonds* (soak 8-12 hours and rinse)
- 30g hazelnuts* (soak 8 hours and rinse)
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao nibs*
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao powder*
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil*
- 5 pitted soft Medjool dates* (90〜100g)
- 1/8 tsp pink salt*
- 14 frozen raspberries
- 70-100g vegan dark chocolate*, to coat
*Available at Naked Foods
- Pulse almonds, hazelnuts, raw cacao nibs, raw cacao powder, dates, and salt until well processed but still slightly crumbly.
- Add melted coconut oil and process until it comes together.
- Put one tablespoon of the batter on your palm. Place one frozen raspberry in the middle, roll it into a small ball and place it in a tray. Repeat the same process until all the filling is used up.
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium bowl. Melt it using a double boiler method.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate. Chill them in the fridge until set.
Have you made any of our recipes? Share your creations with us by tagging @nakedfoods or leaving a comment below! And don't forget to check out @365cleaneats for more stunning food photos and recipes.