Dessert for one just got so easy - prepare this pud in 2 minutes flat and have it out of the oven in 20!
Chocolate Molten Lava Pudding
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
Prep time: 2 minutes.
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes.
- 20g cacao powder*
- 15g rolled oats*, ground into fine flour
- 15g coconut flour*
- 15g almond meal*
- 5g chia seeds, ground* (or flax meal)
- ½ tsp baking powder*
- 50g coconut sugar*
- 70ml almond milk
- 40g apple sauce
- ½ tsp cocoa powder*
- 1 tsp coconut sugar*
- 30ml hot water
*available at Naked Foods
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine batter ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into greased ramekin.
- In separate bowl, combine sauce ingredients and gently pour over batter ingredients.
- Cover ramekin with foil and bake for 25 min before uncovering and baking for further 5 min.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 min – Enjoy!
Sarah Ky - @sarahfitfoodie
Sarah is a physiotherapy student, who has a passion for health and fitness and love for all things sweet. After featuring on MasterChef Junior, at 9 years old, her love for cooking has continuously grown. She now spends her free time creating healthy treats and snacks with an aim to inspire others to get creative in the kitchen.