Whip up these flavour bombs in just 15 minutes! Not only are these cookies super simple - they're vegan, gluten free, dairy free and - of course - delicious.
Lemon Poppyseed Cookies
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan (Optional)
Makes 12 Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal*
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or melted coconut oil*
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds*
*available at Naked Foods
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir with fork to combine. Roll into 12 balls and place on baking tray, pressing down lightly with the back of a fork.
- Place in the middle of oven to bake for 14-18 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely on tray and enjoy.
Let us know what you think by sharing your creations with #nakedeats and @nakedfoods!