This recipe is as simple as mixing and storing for up to a week! For a nutritious and speedy breakfast, serve with fresh berries and milk or yoghurt.
Homemade Walnut and Lavender Muesli
Vegan, Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free (optional)
Contributed by The Fit Foodie's Sally O'Neil thanks to Walnuts Australia.
Makes 3 cups.
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups rye flakes or rolled oats*
- 1/2 tbsp dried lavender*
- 1/4 cup tbsp Pepitas*
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes*
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Australian walnuts*
- Fresh blueberries and your favourite milk to serve.
*available at Naked Foods
- Mix together the dry ingredients and store in a glass jar for the week ahead!
- For a nutritious and speedy breakfast, serve with fresh berries and milk or yoghurt.