This is the perfect treat to pop in lunch boxes, or toasted and topped with fresh nut butter as a snack. It’s nut-free, packed with protein and has a sneaky hidden vegetable in there.
Recipe by Brittany Darling, Accredited Nutritionist + Herbalist.
Sneaky Zucchini Banana Bread
Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free (Optional)
Prep time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
150g sorghum, wholewheat or spelt flour*
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 75ml of maple syrup* (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda*
*available at Naked Foods
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Puree the banana and eggs together in a food processor until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda and maple syrup and blitz again for a few seconds.
- Fold in the grated zucchini.
- Pour into well greased or lined small loaf tin.
- Cook for 35-40mins or until golden brown on top.
Let us know what you think by sharing your creations with #nakedfoods and @nakedfoods, or leave a comment below!