These muffins are your lunchbox prep (or snack baking) dream come true. Not only do they take 10 minutes to prepare - they're vegan, nut-free, gluten-free, low in sugar and oh-so-yummy!
Strawberry Choc Chunk Muffins
Vegan, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free (Optional)
Makes 6-8 Muffins.
Prep time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Recipe by Jessica Thomson, @mindfullyjessica
1 cup plain flour* (use Naked Foods GF flour for GF option)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar*
- 1 tsp baking powder*
- 1 tsp bicarb soda*
- 1 tsp cinnamon*
- 2/3 cup non dairy milk (soy or coconut to keep nut free)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil*, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 40g mylk chocolate*, chopped
*available at Naked Foods
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Line or lightly oil 6-8 muffin holds of a muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, bicarb soda and cinnamon until combined.
- Add the chopped strawberries, non dairy milk, and coconut oil to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix to combine. Divide the mixture into your muffin liners.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 mins.