These simple and delicious homemade chocolate ice-creams are packed with superfoods like cacao, reishi and maca and take under 10 minutes to prep.
You can learn more about our cacao blends here.
Superfood Choc-Berry Ice Cream
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free, Nut Free
Prep time: 5 mins
Freezing time: 1-3 hours
- 500g frozen fruit (try berries, banana or mango)
- 500g yoghurt of your choice (coconut yoghurt if vegan)
- 3-4 tbsp Vitality Dust* or Spark Dust*
- 1 tbsp organic honey* or maple syrup*
- Fresh mint (optional)
*available at Naked Foods
- Add all ingredients into a mixer following the order above and blend thoroughly to combine well.
- The frozen fruit will instantly form an ice cream-like texture.
- Fill the mix into ice pop molds. You can place a few additional berries/fruit pieces into the molds first.
- Close the molds and place them into the freezer to set for 1-3hrs.