15 minutes, a bowl and spoon - that's all it takes to find a slice of heaven.
No-Bake Cookie Dough Fudge Slice
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
Makes 6 slices.
Prep time: 15 minutes.
- 40g coconut flour*
- 30g vanilla protein powder*
- 5g maca powder*
- 45g smooth natural peanut butter*
- 70-80ml unsweetened almond milk
- 15g maple syrup*
- 30g vegan chocolate*, melted
- 5g coconut oil*, melted
- 5g salted dry-roasted peanuts, roughly diced*
*available at Naked Foods
Combine all the base ingredients and press firmly into a silicon/lined baking tin.
- Freeze for 15mins before slicing into 6 squares.
- To make the topping, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler and drizzle on top of the slices.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and enjoy! To store, keep in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Sarah Ky - @sarahfitfoodie
Sarah is a physiotherapy student, who has a passion for health and fitness and love for all things sweet. After featuring on MasterChef Junior, at 9 years old, her love for cooking has continuously grown. She now spends her free time creating healthy treats and snacks with an aim to inspire others to get creative in the kitchen.