As Naked fans and followers, we already know you guys must be top quality folks, eco warriors and clean eaters.
So this one should be a piece of cake for you (or, um, raw caramel slice).
Here's what we want you to do...
BANISH THOSE BAGS
- Take your eco bag everywhere. Tuck it in the bottom of your handbag, briefcase or your car floor so you're always prepared for unexpected grocery runs.
- Buy meats and cheeses from a deli and ask to use your own container.
- Switch out ziplock bags for beeswax wrap (coming soon to stores!) or reusable containers.
- Buy in bulk - come visit us at Naked Foods with your own containers and jars and get a 5% discount (otherwise use our paper bags!)
- Buy loose fruit and veges (and do you really need a bag for those bananas?!)
- Grow your own! Herbs and leafy greens usually come in a bag or other plastic packaging- save money and plastic with a small garden at home.
- Throw your rubbish directly in the bin and give it a rinse down each use.