Whip up a loaf of this delicious Paleo bread with seeds over the weekend!
Not only is this bread packed with nutrients, it’s also gluten free, sugar free and perfect for those on a low carb diet.
What you’ll need:
1 ½ cup of almond flour
½ cup of chia seeds
½ cup of sesame seeds
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup sunflower seeds
5 free range organic eggs
2 tbsp organic olive oil
1tsp sea salt
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Place the almond flour and eggs in either a food processor or use a stick blender and mix
- Add all the remaining ingredients and whizz it up until the seeds are broken down into smaller pieces
- Knead your dough into a rustic loaf shape and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until your loaf is lovely and brown on top
- Allow it to cool before slicing
Add your favourite Naked Foods spreads and enjoy!