Say goodbye to plastic-wrapped, sugar-laden snacks! These delicious, nut-free and refined sugar free bars take about 15 minutes to make and are perfect for lunchboxes. Even better - they're made with natural ingredients you can buy in bulk at Naked Foods - yep, without the packaging.
Check out some more of our favourite lunchbox recipes here.
No-Bake Chewy Chocolate Slice
Nut Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
Makes 10 slices.
Prep time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 5 minutes.
Setting time: 1 hour.
- 65g coconut oil*, melted
- 15g cocoa powder*
- 70g rice malt syrup*
- 10g coconut flour*
- 70g desiccated coconut*
- 25g brown rice puffs*
- 20g cranberries*
*available at Naked Foods
- In a pan, heat coconut oil and rice malt syrup until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder to the pan and whisk until clump-free.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and mix until fully coated.
- Firmly press mixture into a lined baking tin and freeze for 1hr or until solid.
- Slice and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Sarah Ky - @sarahfitfoodie
Sarah is a physiotherapy student, who has a passion for health and fitness and love for all things sweet. After featuring on MasterChef Junior, at 9 years old, her love for cooking has continuously grown. She now spends her free time creating healthy treats and snacks with an aim to inspire others to get creative in the kitchen.