This slice is ridiculously simple and ridiculously delicious and you should probably make it ASAP!
Peppermint Pistachio Carob Slice
Author: Jacqueline Alwill
Gluten free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 2 cups carob peppermint buds*
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil*
- 1 tsp organic rice malt syrup*
- 1 1/2 tbsp raw pistachios*
- 1 tsp cacao nibs (if using)*
*available at Naked Foods
- Line a 10 x 22 cm small loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan, over a low to medium heat, combine oil, carob buttons and rice malt and stir until combined.
- Pour into lined tin and top with crushed pistachios and cacao nibs (if using).
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until set. Cut into small squares and serve
Let us know what you think by sharing your creations with #nakedeats and #nakedfoods!