We're all about clean treats, and this one has arrived just in time for Valentine's! If you love this tart, chances are you'll also love...
- These healthy no-bake cherry ripe bites,
- This vegan strawberry cheesecake,
- These heavenly bath salts,
- Or this coffee oatmeal body scrub.
Vegan Mocha Tart with Oat and Almond Crust
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
Recipe for 10cm×25cm×ｈ2.5cm (550ml) tart tin
- 45g gluten free rolled oats*
- 40g raw almonds*
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar*
- 1/8 tsp pink salt*
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp melted coconut oil*
- 100g raw cashews* (soaked 4-6 hours and rinsed)
- 120ml coconut cream
- 3 Tbsp. melted raw cacao butter*
- 3-4 Tbsp. maple syrup*
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder*
- 2-3 tsp finely ground coffee beans*
- Pinch of pink salt*
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Freeze dried, chocolate coated strawberries*
- Rose petals*
- Coffee beans*
*Available at Naked Foods
- Preheat oven to 170⁰C. Place all dry crust ingredients in a food processor and process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add melted coconut oil and process until it becomes like wet sand.
- Press the mixture against the sides and the bottom of the tart tin. Bake it for about 18-20 min or until baked through. After it has cooled down, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place all mocha filling ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend well. Layer it over the crust and freeze it until set.
- Remove from the tin and garnish with fruits and chocolate.
Have you guys made any of our recipes? Share your creations with us by tagging @nakedfoods or leaving a comment below! And don't forget to check out @365cleaneats for more stunning food photos and recipes.