If you're a fan of throw-everything-in-the-food-processor kind of snacks, this one is for you. These balls are super simple and packed with tasty, nutritious ingredients - the perfect lunchbox snack!
NUT FREE Tahini Caramel Bliss Balls
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free, Vegan
- 1 cup rolled oats* substitute gluten free oats if needed
- 1 cup medjool dates*, pitted
- 1/2 cup tahini*
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds*
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds*
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds*
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon*
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup water
- Sesame seeds* to decorate
Chocolate coating (optional):
*available at Naked Foods
- Pop all ingredients for seed balls in food processor and blitz until it forms a dough.
- Roll into balls and pop in freezer. If coating with chocolate you can use melted chocolate - or make the chocolate by melting coconut oil then whisk in cacao and maple.
- Roll the balls through the chocolate and place on baking paper then repeat another 1-2 times to coat well. Pop back in freezer to set completely. Store and serve from fridge or freezer.
Let us know what you think below or by sharing your creations with #nakedfoods and @nakedfoods!