If you didn't already know (aka see the instagram story of us scooping cashew butter straight from the jar with banana chip 'spoons')- we take our nut butter pretty seriously here. So naturally we were extremely excited to see Lacey Rose's Snickers Slice pop up on our feed.
Here it is for you guys - packed with healthy fats, complex carbs and - yes - lots of nut butter.
Raw Snickers SliceAuthor: Blissfully Nourished
- 2 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (or try another nut butter like cashew!)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Soak cashews in enough water to cover overnight.
- In a food processor, blitz oats and medjool dates until mixture becomes well combined and sticky.
- Firmly press mixture evenly down in a lined 20 x 20 baking tray and place in the fridge for 30 mins (or freezer for 10 depending on how much time you have).
- Blitz cashews, lemon juice, rice malt syrup, coconut milk, peanut butter and coconut oil in the food processor until well combined. Smooth mixture over base layer evenly and place back into the fridge for a further 30 mins.
- Once the slice is completely set, you can drizzle on your toppings; some dairy free, vegan chocolate, melted peanut butter and/or some peanuts. Place back into the fridge to set for 10-20 mins.