There's really not much to say about Lara Delilah's Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake that her beautiful photos don’t already say.
Even though it looks like it took a team of 12 people to craft this masterpiece, it’s actually a pretty quick and easy recipe provided you have a strong blender.
No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate CheesecakeAuthor: Vanilla Crunnch
- 1½ cup cashews, soaked overnight or 3 hours in hot water
- ⅔ can of coconut cream*
- ⅓ cup melted cacao butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅔ cup cashews, soaked overnight or 3 hours in hot water
- ⅓ can coconut cream*
- 1½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- a handful of raspberries placed on the crust
- melted dark chocolate to drizzle over
*Coconut cream is the upper white hard part of a can of coconut milk when you place it in the fridge overnight.
- For the crust combine all ingredients in a blender until sticky
- With your fingers press the mass in a round baking tin and freeze until the filling is ready
- Spread the handful of raspberries over the crust before you add the white layer
- For the white layer combine all ingredients in the blender until smooth and layer over the crust
- Freeze for at least 1 hour
- For the raspberry layer, combine all ingredients and layer over the white layer.
- Decorate with melted dark chocolate, more raspberries and nuts