Bulk Food Bag
We love bulk food shopping as it is a great way to reduce waste in your life, but sometimes either remembering to or carrying lots of jars and containers can be really inconvenient.
Our beautiful vintage style reusable bulk food bag set has been designed to provide a convenient alternative for taking jars and containers to your local bulk food store.
• Made from BPA Free food safe 100% recycled plastic drink bottles
• 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
• Clear window made of non-toxic, BPA & chlorine free PEVA allows you to see what is inside and to write product name/codes. We recommend a coloured wax pencil or whiteboard marker only as permanent marker can be very difficult to remove
• Set contains Carry Case, Tote Bag & Small, Medium & Large Bulk Bags
• Tare weight included on bag in grams and ounces
• Use bags as light weight top up solution for existing jars at home
• Bag Dimensions: 35cm long x 15cm wide/13.7in long x 5.9in wide with 8.5cm/3.3in gusset
• Carry case holds up to 6 bulk food bags so you can add to the original set of three that comes with the set should you need more bags
• Up to 26 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET) used to make the full set
• 100% Vegan Friendly
The goal for our reusable bulk bags is to be able help people easily and conveniently transport their bulk food purchases home. The bags have been designed as a lightweight top up tool to replace the need for carrying jars and canisters when doing your shopping, and when you bring them home you should empty the contents into your storage jars and containers.
Although made from recycled plastic drink bottles and technically plastic, the rPET material that makes our bags is woven in nature not solid state plastic like a single use plastic bag which is non-permeable for air and water. Because of the woven nature of the fabric, a solid state plastic bag will definitely prevent air from reaching the bulk food products better than our bulk bags will when storing your bulk food products. Things like pasta hold well in them, but things that rely on freshness are better stored in an airtight container.