ORGANIC UNCONTAMINATED OATS
- Uncontaminated Oats are not contaminated by the gluten found in wheat, rye and barley, unlike mainstream oats.
- The growers maintain their own certified planting seed and personally contract farmers who have not grown any wheat, rye or barley on their land for the last 2 years.
- Each field is walked 3 times prior to harvest to ensure there are no gluten plants growing in the oats that may cause contamination to the crop
- Each batch is tested on the property and samples are also sent to a Food Allergy Research Centre to test for contamination from the gluten found in wheat, rye and barley.
- Each batch is tested on arrival to Australia.
- These oats can be labeled “Low Gluten”, however current labeling laws restrict the claim of “Gluten Free” unlike other parts of the world where it is well known.
- Registered Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten Free in the US, Canada and the UK.
- Product of USA.